anticipates that no answer is final, and is flexible. Here is a nice way to
think about it:

Taste and Aesthetics, A Conversation with Ken Arnold, Part II
by Bill Venners, September 16, 2002
https://www.artima.com/intv/taste.html

Responsibility for others means focusing on issues beyond your own. As CTO
of Google Maps, Earth, and Local Search, I had to think about what was good
for 1.5 billion unique monthly users, not what was good to me as a map guy.
The Go designers are in the same situation. When we offer advice to them,
we might best think that way too.

--

*Michael T. jonesmichael.jo...@gmail.com <michael.jo...@gmail.com>*