Oh gosh, i'd rather call it a disaster :D You written something bigger in
C++ or Java? If yes you really want to go back to all this mess, where
you're not even sure what the "=" or ">" operator is doing? IMO this is
totally unfit for code people are writing nowdays. You can no longer afford
a luxury of having fragmented, unreadable code because codebases are huge
and time to market is low.

Sure, it's little easier to write, then after a month when some small
change is needed you realize it's better to write it all from 0.