Ain't Go 1.13's "go get -u" does exactly this?
And the old behaviour with "go get -u all" ?
https://golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Add_dependencies_to_current_module_and_install_them

"The -u flag instructs get to update modules providing dependencies of
packages named on the command line to use newer minor or patch releases
when available. Continuing the previous example, 'go get -u A' will use the
latest A with B v1.3.1 (not B v1.2.3). If B requires module C, but C does
not provide any packages needed to build packages in A (not including
tests), then C will not be updated."

"With no package arguments, 'go get' applies to Go package in the current
directory, if any. In particular, 'go get -u' and 'go get -u=patch' update
all the dependencies of that package."

2019. szeptember 5., csütörtök 1:35:58 UTC+2 időpontban mihaib...@gmail.com