But I can use -buildmod=plugin to generate a "ELF 64-bit LSB shared object,
x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked", and it can be used. I want
to konw if it's the only way to generate a binary package and the
builmode=archive/shared not work anymore.

在 2019年8月28日星期三 UTC+8下午10:36:31,Ian Lance Taylor写道: