Hello Elias,

Following are the lines from proposals:
Creating new Java instances

To create a new instance of a Java class, use the New function defined in
the class package. For example:

import (
"Java/java/lang/Object" "Java/java/lang"
)

func NewObject() lang.Object {
    return Object.New()
}

*How can I modify it for my class ? *

I know, It is too much to ask. I got confused.

*Thanks for your help.*