I really don't get how modules are got.
I create another repo with all versions are module based, but it still
fails on getting v2.

$ go get github.com/go101/mod_versions_b/v2@latest
go: finding github.com/go101/mod_versions_b/v2 v2.1.1
go get github.com/go101/mod_versions_b/v2@latest: module
github.com/go101/mod_versions_b@latest (v1.0.0) found, but does not contain
package github.com/go101/mod_versions_b/v2

It looks, the go command found the target version v2.1.1, but it downloads
v1.0.0 in the end.
What is the mistake I made in the process?