I've already tried it but in this case telegrambot did not recieve any
updates from the updates channel.
I used this reference
https://github.com/go-telegram-bot-api/telegram-bot-api/wiki/Webhooks
but instead of www.google.com:8443 I used also patternbot.appspot.com:8443.

And should I use

go http.ListenAndServeTLS("0.0.0.0:8443", "cert.pem", "key.pem", nil)

or

go http.ListenAndServeTLS("patternbot.appspot.com:8443", "cert.pem",
"key.pem", nil)

?