[image: error.gif]
I was working on a project (name of project is not allow), however in my
project i want to show 3d model or my website. My website written in go.
Aframe i'm using. When my website load 3d model it's show warning and my
model is not visible on my website. Please help me

[image: ERROR.JPG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>