Hello Folks

I am novice in Golang. I just installed Golang on my window based machine
and following are env details

[image: env_Capture.JPG]
But i am getting error "*CreateFile hello.go: The system cannot find the
file specified.*"; while ring to execute with following  command

[image: Execute_Capture.JPG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

The file"hello.go" location is "E:\Projects\Go\src" shown as below

[image: Location_Capture.JPG] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

Please help me to get it resolved.

Thanks,
Kapil Dev