Hi Go team,

It seems that the go1.12.10 and go1.13.1 tags are dangling/missing, it's
not possible to do `git checkout go1.12.10` or `git checkout go1.13.1`

https://go.googlesource.com/go/+/refs/heads/release-branch.go1.12
https://github.com/golang/go/commits/release-branch.go1.12

https://go.googlesource.com/go/+/refs/heads/release-branch.go1.13
https://github.com/golang/go/commits/release-branch.go1.13