Hello

The encoding/json package escapes 0xA (line feed), 0xD (carriage return)
and 0x9 (horizontal tab) using the escape character '\'. However, when it
comes to 0x8 (backspace) and 0xc (form feed), it uses the Unicode escape
sequence staring with '\uXXXX'.

Reproducer: https://play.golang.org/p/jihv9sZUjvY

I can't really grasp the reason behind this difference for characters <
0x20, even tho it is perfectly valid JSON, I expected to see \f and \b.

Does anyone know the reason, if there is one that lead to this?

Thanks