Hi Pranay,

There is no option to change the pseudo-version format. However the last
part is the prefix of the commit hash. You can see more here in the docs
<https://tip.golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Pseudo_versions>.

Regarding to ask for this feature, you can file a issue on Go's github
<https://github.com/golang/go/issues>

Best,
Anderson