Welcome Max,

First a tip. It is easier for people to view your code samples if you post
them in the playground <https://play.golang.org/>. Even though this code
will not run in the playground, due to the imports, its a nice way for
people to quickly see what you are talking about.

The code you have provided does not compile. It would be much easier to
help you if I could try running what you have. So I suggest always making
sure your samples compile before posting.

I'm note sure what you experience level is, but UI code can be complicated
and hard to debug and diagnose. So if you are new to go, I suggesting doing
some command line projects first to get comfortable with the language.

2. How to output variables as the "fmt.Println" function? (Ex:
>  fmt.Println("The initial number is:", input))

I think you want to use fmt.Sprintf <https://golang.org/pkg/fmt/#Sprintf>to
get a string to then pass to AppendText:
outTE.AppendText(fmt.Sprintf("The initial number is: %d", initial))

3. How to implement text edit as the "fmt.Scanf" function?

You want to get the text from the edit box using it's Text() function then
call Sscanf() <https://golang.org/pkg/fmt/#Sscanf>.

4. How to implement with bottoms?

(Its buttons, not bottoms.) There are a bunch of examples that come with
walk. See https://github.com/lxn/walk/tree/master/examples. The
documentation on the library ios not great. I suggest you build all the
examples, and look at the ones that do something like what you are trying
to do.

 - God Luck