Hi Michael,

> So I ended up biting the bullet and learning how to use systemd.  The unit
> file I ended up with is below.

Given how complex your file is, let me suggest you a simpler alternative:
use either caddy or revproxyry as a reverse proxy. You start two processes,
the reverse proxy and your service, and just point the reverse proxy to
your service.

Since reverse proxy is just a binary executable, the deployment is just scp
+ ~5-10 lines config file + a super simple systemd config file.

Cheers,
Marko