Hello,

I was wondering about the behavior of syscalls. It looks like Go always
wraps syscall - whatever blocking or not - with calling entersyscallblock()
and exitsyscall() later. The first one automatically detaches M from the P
 when exit tries to acquire the same P or move the G to the global queue.
In the case of non-blocking syscall, why do we have to detach M from the P?
Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance for anyone that could clarify that.