On Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 12:27:20 PM UTC-5, Rodrick Brown wrote:

> The first thing

Thanks. But that was not what I was asking for.
I have the shells working. But go's installation has a lot of config stuff
that needs to be setup.
I want to have go work the same no matter which shell I am using. Sadly,
the shells are separate, so things like logical links, paths, etc have to
be redone for each of them. This is clearly an obvious bugfarm as its easy
to setup a config say in bash that is different from the cmd.exe or
powershell config.