> 1 - Is there really a big performance ( speed ) difference between using
Python OR Golang in backend web development ?
Python suffers from poor performance, so moving to Go should give you a
speedup of  well over an order of magnitude.
(See https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/ for example benchmarks).

https://tour.golang.org/welcome/ <https://tour.golang.org/welcome/1>

https://gowebexamples.com/

> 3 -  What is the ( best and most secured ) web framework for building a
high traffic web services with Golang ?

I, personally, would probably start with the standard library.

> 4 - I know that go comes with builtin web server , is it reliable for
production ? or shall we connect go with classic web servers aka ( nginx ,
apache ) ?
The built-in web server in net/http is production grade, both in terms of
performance, security and functionality.

Just one pedantic nit-pick. People call the language "Go" and not "Golang".

Best of luck, and enjoy!