Hi Gophers,

I'd like to announce the start of the 2020.1 Early Access Program of GoLand
IDE, the JetBrains dedicated IDE for Go development.
A few highlights from the release include:

   - support for Go 1.14
   - improved support for Go Modules
   - improved code completion, Live Templates, and Postfix templates
   - performance improvements

You can find more information about our release on the dedicated blog page
<https://blog.jetbrains.com/go/2020/02/06/welcome-to-the-goland-2020-1-eap/>
.

We'd like to hear your feedback on how to improve the product and deliver a
stable and exceptional experience for Go developers.

Thank you.