As does Armbian (armbian.com). I dare say they're my favorite ARM distribution
for getting stuff up and running on generic ARM boards; their default SD card
installs mostly Just Do The Right Thing (including automatically expanding the
filesystem on first boot to fit), and the hardware support is generally some of
the best you'll find.

- Dave