On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 9:38 AM Johann Höchtl <johann.hoec...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anybody? My question was not meant to criticize vim-go or gopls, if they
> can't (yet) do what I want those tools to support me, but a honest questions
> if I do not know how to use the tools.

I no more use vim-go, I've switched from vim-go to govim months ago,
so the only thing I can say is that AFAICT, both cases work for me in
govim. Struct fields are shown using <c-X><c-O>, function arguments
documentation is available in a popup that's activated on mouse
hovering over the function name.