On Monday, 13 April 2020 19:42:17 UTC+1, Elias Naur wrote:

> The project is an experiment in a larger exploration of the question:
> "what if the operating
> system process abstraction were a virtual machine?

Interesting.

BTW, have you seen gVisor <https://gvisor.dev/docs/>?  It takes a different
approach to the problem: emulating the syscall interface on top of a
running kernel, rather than on top of (real or emulated) bare metal.  I was
reminded of it since it also "pretends to be a Linux kernel" - and is
written in Go.