Hi, I am working on a tokenizer based on Unicode text segmentation (UAX 29
<https://unicode.org/reports/tr29/#Word_Boundaries>). I am wondering if
there would be an interest in adding range tables for word break categories
<https://unicode.org/Public/12.1.0/ucd/auxiliary/WordBreakProperty.txt> to
the x/text or unicode packages. It appears they could be code-gen’d
alongside the rest of the range tables.

Pardon if this is already being done and I have missed it. I see some
mention <https://github.com/golang/text/search?q=ALetter&unscoped_q=ALetter> of
those categories (e.g. ALetter) in other places.

My code is here <https://github.com/clipperhouse/uax29>. Thanks.