Yes indeed there are quite a few projects in this arena, and interestingly
most of them are written in Go.  I was aware of:

https://github.com/smallstep/certificates [go, also available as a pay-for
cloud service]
https://github.com/netflix/bless [python, runs in AWS lambda]
https://github.com/mikesmitty/curse [go]
https://github.com/nsheridan/cashier [go]
https://github.com/globocom/gsh [go]
https://github.com/rorycl/sshagentca  [go]

to which you've just added:
https://github.com/gravitational/teleport  [go, commercial version required
for SSO]
https://github.com/cloudtools/ssh-cert-authority  [go]

I need to check them all again, but apart from sshagentca, the others
didn't appear to let me define for each user which principals should be in
their certificate (#1 requirement for me).  sshagentca also has the
interesting property of not requiring any client, other than ssh itself.
However I think I'm straying OT for golang-nuts now.