I have hired many people over the years, run companies, bought companies,
and make VC investment decisions now, which are almost the same task. In
every case there is the minimum qualification and the personal magic you
bring above or outside that. The desire for "senior" means "skills and
experience." It may well be met with skills and magic other than
experience, such as passion, intellect, and energy. Your email suggests
these, so be sure to bring them to your interviews!

--

*Michael T. jonesmichael.jo...@gmail.com <michael.jo...@gmail.com>*