It came to my attention that some of my packages are not accessible at
godoc.org at the time of this writing (09:05 UTC).

A sample of URLs that report "Not Found":

https://godoc.org/modernc.org/strutil
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/mathutil
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/cc
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/b
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/gocc
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/qbe

It seems the problem is not in the redirector as at least some other
packages/commands work as usual, for example:

https://godoc.org/modernc.org/golex
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/ql
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/kv
https://godoc.org/modernc.org/sqlite

Has anyone a similar experience and/or some insight into the problem?