I searched all the websites for such a solution, until Go1.2 there was a
buildmode archive, but it did not supported after 1.2, in the mean time, it
really don't have enough source code protected.

Then I try use buildmode c-archive/c-shared, of course c-archive is much
better, but both of them works not expected as my thought, it's long code
so I posted on stackoverflow:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61817655/go-build-with-static-library-generate-by-go-itself

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61817655/go-build-with-static-library-generate-by-go-itself/61820508#61820508>
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61813996/go-call-so-file-built-in-golang-buildmode-c-shared