Hello,

I would like to introduce a project that, in my opinion, needs more
attention as it has a great potential. It is a secure-by-default MTA and
MDA implementation in a single server called Maddy, which works similarly
to Caddy web server.
>From what I witness, it is already working pretty well, despite being quite
alpha-quality software.

You can read more about it on a GitHub page:
https://github.com/foxcpp/maddy

Cheers.