On 2020-05-27 09:13, arrk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Visual Studio Code + https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/lukehoban.Go
> <https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items/lukehoban.Go> is absolutely the
> best
> right now.

As I recently renamed my template files, I will add.

If you use vscode then I advise to use .go.html or another extension for html
templates, rather than the often suggested .gohtml

Otherwise, vscode bugs you with adding .txt extensions when saving. Github
issues have been closed, due to being an upstream electron? bug.