Hello,

I was trying to implement Substring Search using a rolling hash function
(fairly simple implementation): https://play.golang.org/p/_fjgxPC06So

This works correctly and as expected. However, if you change the const
`baseNumber` to 128, the program is unable to do the intermediate
arithmetic incorrectly (see the difference after running it).

How could this be ? I've stared at it long enough and it doesn't seem like
it's overflowing (or is it really ? I thought float64 had great range ?)

Any ideas/comments are appreciated.

Thanks!
Saksham