I never said once that what the Go team was wrong, or not within their rights -
all I ever called for was transparency so people can educated decisions on the
subject. After more research into EJI I even stated I was wrong about possible
political affiliations in this case.

Maybe you were reading someone else’s post ???

All I pointed out was that someone objecting to this may not be doing based on
political party affiliations. Do you think all Democrats think alike on all
issues? This is the problem with society at large these days - you can be
aligned on the goals and disagree on how you get there but if you disagree with
the vocal minority then look out.

You know nothing about me, my background, my politics - or morals for that
matter - so please be more respectful. Nothing I said on this topic was in any
way disrespectful of anyone - yours clearly has been.