I'm sorry, I think this trivializes real concerns that impact a significant
number of people.  It is not hard to imagine a setting in many major cities
around a world where a banner like this appearing during a presentation or
training session could cause problems.  I am not the source or enforcer of
such rules -- but I am responsible for ensuring I comply with them.

I don't know where you live or work or travel but is in insensitive to
dismiss this as a non-issue for everyone that uses go.  To the extent it is
an issue it's a local legal issue.  In that way the go code of conduct
isn't the primary concern.