No, unfortunately this just replaces the need for gcc for SQLite3 with the
need for gcc for Sqinn.  My goal is to have a SQL database for use in Go
that is 100% pure Go with zero outside dependencies.  My primary use case
is for unit-testing large applications that rely on SQL databases such that
no one on the project has to do anything other than install Go to build and
test them.