If I have a local bitbucket server which is accessible via ssh on port
7990, what's the best way to use it with go.mod?

I found this issue: https://github.com/golang/go/issues/26912
which said that module paths are for module identity rather than module
location, which is fair enough, but how can I make it resolve to the right
location?

I could just checkout the repo manually and then use 'replace' to point to
the local checkout directory.  I'm trying to find a way to avoid that,
especially as every user would have to do the same.

Thanks,

Brian.