Thank you, this helped a lot, strace showed there was a background activity
looking for *gopackgesdriver *file. The problem was I had

packages.Load(nil, "std")

in one of my modules run in an init(). Changed this piece into on-demand logic
and now

real    0m0,010s
user    0m0,001s
sys 0m0,009s

воскресенье, 5 июля 2020 г., 3:45:34 UTC+3 пользователь Kurtis Rader