Sorry I couldn't provide code to reproduce the case, but I just wanted to
know if there are known cases for my issue.
>From the golang source code, in the runtime library proc.go file there is
this code snippet
https://github.com/golang/go/blob/a745171e6b30394b661a040d04e8807b4bd0c7da/src/runtime/proc.go#L199
In my case, I build my go program with -buildmode=c-shared mode and I
loaded it dynamically to my program written in C. So as to load the runtime
go libraries dynamically, I preferred to use the gccgo compiler instead of
gc compiler. Here is how I built my go code.

   - $ go build -o libgotest.so -buildmode=c-shared -compiler=gccgo test.go

I was hoping the linker would set the islibrary flag to True and as a
result the main function in proc.go would return at line 202. But it wasn't
the case.

I was wondering why islibrary was set false.

Thanks in advance.