> Ok, so your data collectors never complete. A simple change to make this
> easier to diagnose is to not spin up another collector controller at the 2
> min mark if the previous has not completed.
>
> I would determine if the stuck collector is BQ or Elastic and check the
> server side logs.

We start a data collector (DC) every 2 mins irrespective of whether the
previous DC has completed or not, so we would have a few DCs stuck but not
all. (2 from backtrace)

I would determine if the stuck collector is BQ or Elastic and check the
> server side logs.

In server side logs we don't see any activity at all. That is the
confusing part why regular user requests are not reaching the go server
from the users.
Will check BQ and elastic logs around that time. But after restart
everything was working fine.

Could be a bug in the http/2 implementation. I would disable http/2 and see
> if you encounter the problem.

If we hit it again we will collect github.com/robaho/goanalyzer & see what
is happening.
Between is there a compile time flag to disable http2 while building ?

Thanks,

--
-Siddhesh.