On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 8:46 PM xiangdong...@gmail.com <
xiangdong...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to exclude one specific testcase (perhaps multiple
> in the future) from 'go test' and wondering how to define a 'negation'
> pattern?
>
> For example, how to run all testcases of misc/cgo/test except for a
> specific one, say Test7978?

Knowing why you need to do this might elicit better answers but my
recommendation would be to put the test in its own test file and add either
a `// +build ignore` comment or use a custom build tag and the `-tags`
option to optionally enable it. For example, `go test -tags test7978` and
`// +build test7978` at the top of the test file you want run only when
explicitly enabled.

--
Kurtis Rader