Thanks Axel, Ian!

I am not actually questioning the current design, as you both said it is
not a good practice to call a return statement as I wrote above, I am
trying to understand the relation between memory, interface and order of
evaluation. It is clear that the compiler takes account of whether a return
statement is an interface or a struct and  the memory size of the returned
value, If I return a struct rather than an interface, it changes the order,
If I add fields to the structs it changes the order. Is there a paper that
I can find why the compiler considers them for ordering, why it is
important for performance or anything else?