thank you.  i see that there are also .crash file generated at
~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports
```
➜  ~ ls Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/a.out_2020-10-02-1337* -lh
-rw------- 1 zah _analyticsusers 22K Oct  2 13:37
Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/a.out_2020-10-02-133721_hac.crash
-rw------- 1 zah _analyticsusers 21K Oct  2 13:37
Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/a.out_2020-10-02-133751_hac.crash
```
could go generates .crash file?