Dnia 2020-10-06, o godz. 00:56:38
Raanan Hadar <rha...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

> To a gonum user, this proposal is about a 20% improvement and nothing to run
> home about.
> To a matlab/python programmer, this solves about 80% of their problems and
> combining this
> with the other benefits of Go is enough to strongly consider switching to Go.

> if you have  another way to achieve this, I am open In the end of the day,
> the question to ask is whether or not we are better off in implementing this.

A "better notation" for the minority of language users can be achieved using go
generate.

Your OP problem* calls for a transpiling tool - one that from the python/matlab
input produces boring Go readable also by general Go audience.

*[that matlab/numpy accustomed programmers would be more productive using known
or similar to known to them syntax]

Hope this helps,

--
Wojciech S. Czarnecki