I am very new to golang. I am trying to work with the gomod. Trying to
explore the go buffalo framework. But finding a bit of difficulty in
installing that.

***What I have done:***

1. I saw that go get is nomore supported for buffalo and so switched to go
modules.

2. Created a module by ```go mod init github.com/webbuffalotest```

3. Fetched ```go get -v github.com/gobuffalo/buffalo``` (on the same
directory where I have go.mod file)

4. Fetched ```go get -v github.com/mattn/go-sqlite3``` (on the same
directory where I have go.mod file)

5. ```go install github.com/gobuffalo/buffalo```

6. I was expecting a buffalo.exe inside %GOPATH%/bin so that I can add it
to my path but didn't find one.

My question is what's wrong? Is the exe not installed or it's somewhere
else because of go mod. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I am using windows 10. I am not willing to install package managers as
scoop or choco to install buffalo. Thanks for your patience :)

Also tried setting ```set GO111MODULE=on``` but of no use.