I have the following test that fails reporting a key  mismatch.

func TestKeyEqual(t *testing.T) {
     key, err := rsa.GenerateKey(rand.Reader, 2048)
     if err != nil {
         t.Fatal("failed generating private key: ", err)
     }
     if !key.PublicKey.Equal(key.PublicKey) {
         t.Fatal("key mismatch")

Why is that ? Shouldn’t it return true ?

Initially I compared key after save and reload read, and since it failed, I
just tested the same key for equality to verify that Equal was working as
expected. Apparently it does not or I’m doing something wrong.