Dnia 2020-10-29, o godz. 06:52:17
Denis Cheremisov <denis.cheremi...@gmail.com> napisaƂ(a):

> Hi!
> At my job we found these additional patents
> limitatations https://github.com/golang/sync/blob/master/PATENTS
> They makes us impossible to use errgroup (which is, to say, turned to have
> pretty poor choice of WithContext signature, so our one is different), so
> we have our custom implementation of it with additonal functionality
> (errors collector, concurrency limitation), but it is derived from the
> original implementation.

This list is not a proper venue to gather 'common-sense' legal advice, as such
advice will likely be at odds with your real legal standing regarding your
software
under each next jurisdiction.

To be clear and a bit assured about your real situation you should hire a good
attorneys
in each country of interest or hire a top-tier international law agency then
make sure to
be very frank with them about what you did, what you do, and what you plan to
do with
your implementation.

Hope this helps,

--
Wojciech S. Czarnecki
 << ^oo^ >> OHIR-RIPE

P.S. My "Common-sense" advice is this: as whole Go ecosystem is under this
grant,
if it is stands against your planned deeds, you certainly should abandon Go
right now
and switch to Java or Swift ASAP. There you'll be covered by Oracle's or Apple's
voluminouos license agreements that will make the "very close to" problem
disappear, as it will be clearly forbidden ;).