Dnia 2020-11-10, o godz. 19:08:10
"'Kilos' via golang-nuts" <golang-nuts@googlegroups.com> napisał(a):

> I just copy the screenshot in this

Do not do that again. It is akin to saying:

"it is more convenient for me to hit two keys instead of selecting text and
paste it what would effect in four strokes for me".
"So now I am asking you for help so you should start to retype my code from the
picture and — in case you are using a
screen reader due to failing sight you should ask a seeing human what she sees
aloud".

> The empty picture is the code and it's different results.

There are people on this (and many other technical lists) to whom ALL pictures
sounds the same.

--
Wojciech S. Czarnecki
 << ^oo^ >> OHIR-RIPE