On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 10:43 PM AWS CloudExperts <reachcloudexp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello Friends
> I am trying to build an WebApp, and this is my first one. do we need to
> use external router like gorilla/mux for routing ?
>
> You certainly don't "need" to use one. Go has a router built into the
net/http package. A simple example of a trivial "web app" is available
here: https://gobyexample.com/http-servers -- it uses the built-in router.

That said, many folks do prefer to use gorilla/mux or other advanced
routers for the extra features they offer over the built-in ones. Others
prefer to use more complete web-app frameworks like Gin or Beego. YMMV
based on your exact needs.

Eli