Hello,

I am wondering if some backward compatibility is planned for programs
heavily relying
on *ast, parser, type, packages* packages to analyze, interpret, manipulate
go source code.

I read this morning the blog and it says
'The language changes are fully backward compatible' in its last news on
this topic,
does it apply to this case ?

I am wondering the same question about the reflect package.
I wonder at which extent it will have to be modified to welcome this new
feature.

I am asking those questions partly because i hope I will be able to
transition without work, tbh, though maybe it wont be possible ?

In any cases, can I already read the new implementation somewhere or is it
too soon ?

thank you for reading.