I don't know much about the internal implementation of golang, sorry. I was
a c programmer and I tried to implement the original logic (olap database)
by using routine as a thread replacement. But I found that I would
encounter bottlenecks, and I don't know how to solve them. Maybe I should
study the implementation of routine before I can write the right code.

在2021年2月2日星期二 UTC+8 下午12:21:44<ren...@ix.netcom.com> 写道: