Dnia 2021-02-06, o godz. 12:24:59
Martin Schnabel <m...@mb0.org> napisaƂ(a):

> > A "remove element from _slice_" operation always must make a new array
> > and copy all elements that you intend to stay. Current idiom using append
> > will do this for you while being frank about costs.

> Maybe I misunderstand what you wrote,

Uh, neither do I understand it now :) Apparently I shouldn't be replying to
the single line that grabbed my fading attention after too long a day; and
I certainly should not mindlessly pat "send" in the morning, too.
If I recall properly, my mind wandered near subtle fallacies surrounding slice
usage https://blog.allegro.tech/2017/07/golang-slices-gotcha.html

Nonetheless, I humbly apologize to whomever wasted time trying to guess
what I had on mind.

TC,

--
Wojciech S. Czarnecki