Thank you for that, Ian.

Just to confirm, I see the following -

*_linux.c,
*_linux.h,
*_linux.go,
*_linux.s,
*_linux.pl

They are in different directories - crypto, internal\syscall, net, os,
runtime, sync\atomic and syscall under the src directory. But you had
earlier mentioned only runtime and syscall packages so do I have to add the
rest too?

After this I suppose I run bootstrap.bash which should create a go package
that I should try and run on the Nonstop.