Hi Experts,

New to Golang and finding it non trivial to achieve the below efficiently
:-) Any pointers will help..

I have a huge string as below  .. Now from this I want to extract the
number "18" after "Core count".. I was thinking of walking through each
string with Spilt("\n"), but that will make it slower. I also tried
strings.Index with "Core count", but unable to see how to pull the 18 from
this..

Sharan

"Version: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6140 CPU @ 2.30GHz
Voltage: 1.6 V